Brittany Murphy's untimely death in 2009 made fans, friends and family question what the genuine cause was. Her husband Simon Monjack did not have the best track record so it was suspected that he was using her as his puppet. Then it was concluded that the "Clueless" star was just sick and that is what caused her to pass away at 32.
According to reports: "Ten (10) of the heavy metals evaluated were detected at levels higher than the WHO [The World Health Organization] high levels. Testing the hair strand sample identified as 'back of the head' we have detected ten (10) heavy metals at levels above the WHO high levels recommendation." Murphy also displayed signs of being poisoned prior to her death: "these heavy metals are most frequently found in rodenticides and insecticides. Her father knew that she had displayed the symptoms from heavy metal poisoning, including headaches, abdominal cramps, wheezing, disorientation, congestion and pneumonia." This comes on the heels of the tenth anniversary of the "8 Mile" release, the film in which Eminem made his big screen debut. Murphy's hubby, Monjack went on to live with her mother then later passed away so obviously, he would be no help at this moment but this does seem to make a decent amount of sense. Or this will be one of those mysteries that will just remain speculated yet unknown.
Clueless: 8 Mile:
Post a Comment