- Carly Rae Jepsen is not only an incredibly fun singer but she was a highlight in her role as Frenchy.
- KeKe Palmer (Marty) and Hudgens (Rizzo) are both very talented but I feel that they should have switched roles.
- This Jan was so much better than the one in the film. (Sorry original actress.)
- Boyz 2 Men as the Teen Angels? No! Nick Carter, Joey Lawrence, Usher, Pharrell, Adam Levine...
- Eve Plumb, what did you do to yourself. Yes, the original Jan Brady was filling the role of the shop teacher and she did it well but was virtually unrecognizable.
- Too many commercials and too long, if you ask me. I wanted to see the ending so badly and I felt that a half hour could have been shaved off.
- Julianne Hough has found her niche as Sandy. She proved that she can sing, dance (we already knew that) and really blew me away. I think she was the perfect choice.
- Aaron Tveit- the relative newcomer was a risk as the iconic Danny and I have to say...he had the moves, the voice and the charisma. I see huge things in his future.
Monday, February 1, 2016
Mandi's Thoughts on...Grease LIVE!
Sunday night, everyone was doing the hand jive during FOX's live version of the hit musical "Grease." This one starred "Dancing With the Stars" judge and dancer Julianne Hough and Broadway star Aaron Tveit. It was nerve wrecking to say the least after several lackluster acting performances from Hough and the dark cloud of Vanessa Hudgens father passing the night prior. So, after three hours, here is what I have to say:
photo courtesy of mtv.com We never thought we would see the day. If you follow Jenelle Evans on social media, you know she is much close...
photo courtesy of imdb.com When you were on a semi-successful reality show, especially as one of the key players, and everyone watche...
photo courtesy of amazon.com With the return of the hit Showtime series, 'The L Word,' it makes fans of the original show an...
It was a big day for Romi Klinger , former cast member of the popular Showtime reality series "The Real L Word." The designer...