Friday, June 3, 2016

Prince's Cause of Death Revealed!

Prince's cause of death has been revealed over a month after he was found dead in his Minnesota compound's elevator. The singer, 57, was cremated shortly after he died and now we have the toxicology results. Prince passed away from an accidental overdose as he was addicted to fentanyl. He was to meet with a drug counselor the day after he passed away but that was not to be. Apparently, this particular drug is stronger than morphine so it is extremely easy to OD on it but others close to the artist have said he has been taking pain killers for over ten years to deal with pain from wearing heels and jumping all over the stage for decades. Our thoughts and prayers are with family and fans as they try to digest this all too sad news.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Cinderella Story Goes Holiday!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Relive the Beloved Timeless Tale of Cinderella with a Modern-Day, Holiday Twist A Cinderel...