|photo courtesy of bravotv.com|
- Shannon Beador has gained 40 pounds due to the stress that was caused by Vicki Gunvalson's allegations that Beador's husband David had been abusive. It caused her to overeat and over drink. It is clear that she is a shell of herself but I think the women are curious as to why she let it get so out of hand. I still have hope and I can only imagine how devastating that must have been for her and her family.
- Kelly Dodd is back and I just ignore her.
- Vicki has a boyfriend. I had to watch her eat. I am happy the women, minus Kelly, still do not like her. Oh and someone else still likes her. That means the return of...
- Lydia McLaughlin is back. She was there for season 8 with her fairy dusting mother but her Bible study ways made her a snooze and Lydia left to have a third child. She is back and she's still boring. Nice girl, boring as all hell...still married to Doug, mom is still awesome...can we make Mama Judy a housewife?
- Tamra Judge is still close with Shannon but is struggling with the fact that she is missing her daughter, Sidney's senior year of high school. Fortunately, granddaughter Ava is giving her life! Still owns CUT Fitness with Eddie and is still pretty religious, attending Lydia's Bible study but does not want to make up with Vicki any time soon.
- Meghan King Edmonds is a mommy to baby Aspen and could not be happier and Jimmy is such a doting dad. They are very happy and many fans may be surprised by that. I am thrilled by it.
- The newest housewife has yet to be introduced but it looks like she is coming around the mountain. Next week, there will be a party where Lydia and Shannon come face to face over Vicki. I am Team Shannon for this one!!
What did you think? Anyone miss Heather? I kind of did. What do we think of David and Shannon? Will they last or is this the end? Let us know in the comments or on Twitter @3icecubes.
*According to Tamra, she and Vicki still are not speaking.