|photo courtesy of bravotv.com|
Yay, "The Real Housewives of New York City" is returning April 4th but until then, we still have the lovely ladies of Beverly Hills to contend with. Here is where they stand, in case you have missed anything!
- Kyle: her house is still being renovated but her stores are doing great and she is prepping for the debut of her TV show "American Woman" on the Paramount Network. She has found an ally in newcomer Teddi Mellencamp, however her relationship with Lisa Vanderpump has suffered quite a bit this season. But, isn't that how it always is?
- Dorit: can't we get rid of her? She is like a fungus. And the funny thing is, she is super chill when she is on "WWHL" and Andy Cohen is chatting with her. She threw PK a killer 50th birthday, thought she was a singer, complained about wine and champagne glasses, and created drama with the ladies. Oh, and she is not even from England so stop with the accent!
- Erika: now friends with Dorit, she was ridiculed for leaving Teddi's OC sleepover early due to a bad period. Her book is coming out soon and she is playing housewife to injured hubby, Tom as well as traveling with the other ladies when they need a plus one.
- Vanderpump: she never admits when she has done something wrong. End of story.
- Lisa Rinna: her daughters are modeling and she is hustling but she seems to have come down to Earth this season and be easy to relate to so yay for her.
- Teddi: new to the scene, she is much more suited for the OC. A peacemaker and loyal friend, she must be wondering what the hell she is doing with these women. But, for someone who prefers hikes and being outdoors, her hair is always on fleek and her clothes are impeccable.
And there you have it! Tell us what you think about this season in the comments or on Twitter @3icecubes!