It looks like the spoilers were pretty right on when it came to who would be dancing their hearts out on the 19th season of DWTS. It was announced September 4th, LIVE on "Good Morning America" as to who would be competing on the show beginning September 15th. Here's who will be vying for that mirror ball trophy!
- Jonathan Bennett ("Mean Girls") & Allison Holker
- Tommy Chong & Peta Murgatroyd
- Randy Couture & Karina Smirnoff
- Betsey Johnson (designer) & Tony Dovolani
- Lolo Jones & Keoikantse "Keo" Motsepe
- Bethany Mota (YouTube sensation and designer) & Derek Hough
- Janel Parrish (Mona, "Pretty Little Liars" & Val Chmerkovskiy
- Tavis Smiley & Sharna Burgess
- Alfonso Ribeiro (Carlton, "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air") & Witney Carson
- Sadie Robertson & Mark Ballas
- Antonio Sabato Jr. ("General Hospital") & Cheryl Burke
- Lea Thompson ("Switched At Birth") & Artem Chigvintsev
- Michael Waltrip & Emma Slater
What do you think of this season's choices and pairings? Let us know! Oh and we cannot forget that former pro competitor Julianne Hough will be making her debut as the new 4th judge on the show. She joins Carrie-Anne Inaba, Len Goodman and Bruno Tonioli!