If you are an avid "2 Broke Girls" fan like I am, you may have been super sad to say good-bye to season five. Fortunately, we know that there will be a season six so all is right with the world. ICYMI: this is how CBS ended the hit Thursday night show and trust me, it had all the feels.
- Han owed 30K to a bookie because he has a gambling problem.
- Han is addicted to gambling on women's tennis.
- If he does not pay up, he will lose a toe and maybe other body parts so...
- Max and Caroline (mainly Caroline) swoop in and save the day by buying the diner so Han can pay off his debt.
- After he gave an unqualified Caroline a waitress job and free rent in the back of the shop for their cupcake window, she owed him after she sold the rights to her life for 250K.
- Max's Cali love, Randy's time was up in NYC and wanted a plan.
- Max was able to buy the diner without thought but could not take a moment to make a plan with Randy.
- He left town early and gave her a plane ticket to come visit whenever she wanted.
- I was really pissed that he left because Max finally had success and it seemed that Randy could not stay just one more month to figure it all out.
- Randy is an idiot. He has made his living and it would not have killed him to stay in NYC with Max while she finally started to really live.
- I hate Randy...but happy Han has his toes.
- Sophie and Oleg are having pregnant sex like wild animals.
That's a quick wrap-up, in case you missed it. The show will return for season 6 in the Fall and I cannot wait. Catch up on missed episodes on cbs.com or buy the DVDs!