|photo courtesy of bravotv.com|
- Lisa Rinna's eldest daughter is a model.
- Kyle Richards is opening her third Kyle by Alene Too store in the Upper East Side.
- She and Rinna are besties so it seems that Kyle has found a new Lisa to feed upon.
- Rinna wishes she and Yolanda Hadid Foster were on speaking terms because of their daughters all being models but that does not seem to be happening after Rinna accused Foster of faking Lyme Disease.
- Ken Todd had another birthday.
- Vanderpump got him a gift...I think. (Kind of dosed off)
- Vanderpump's friend Dorit, new to the show this season, has gotten a lavish car from her husband, PK though the women of these shows never seem to actually drive very far.
- She has like 10 nannies...and Boy George lives with her, which makes her somewhat cool.
- But her wannabe Madonna accent cancels that out.
- Erika Jayne is still doing her thing but it seems as though Dorit may not like how free Jayne is, especially when she showed up for an event sans panties. We still love you, Erika!
- Dorit's husband did not seem to mind the panty-free party.
- Eileen Davidson has had to deal with the loss of her mother and I know that she is genuinely sad because I have seen her acting. She's better as a bitch on her show than anything else, hence the Emmy.
I think that wraps it up and if I have missed anyone, it is because they just do not matter this year. There have been two big birthday parties and one small trip to New York but nothing seems to be saving this show. Maybe next week, when Dorit gives Erika a pair of panties as a "gesture," things will heat up and the excitement that we have missed will return but with this group, you never know. Let us know how you feel about this season of RHOBH in the comments or on Twitter @3icecubes.