|photo courtesy of bravotv.com|
Part 2 of "The Real Housewives of Orange County" reunion airs tonight on Bravo but in case you missed part 1, we have a quick overview so you will feel like you did not miss a single moment.
- Tamra took responsibility for some of the strain on her relationship with her eldest daughter, Sidney. That is a huge step for her because it shows how much she has grown as both a mother and a woman.
- Shannon shocked most of her fellow housewives by revealing that she and David had called it quits. Tears all around.
- Vicki does not want to say or hear Brooks' name. Yeah, let's pretend he never appeared on the show and was not a major catalyst for most of the fights that occurred between Vicki and the other ladies.
- Peggy is just like a lame statue who does not move and acts like a brick.
- Meghan went after Lydia being a hypocrite, which was awesome. She partakes in vasectomy parties for her husband but is so rude at drag BINGO. Pick a lane!
- Kelly has evolved so much and if she could just get away from Vicki, she would be golden.
And that is pretty much all that you have missed. Tonight, Vicki threatens to leave the show but c'mon, her ego is way too big!