|photo courtesy of bravotv.com|
Okay, it is time for season 8 of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" and sadly, there is no more Eileen Davidson. I know that not everyone is devastated but she was a great foil for Erika Jayne after she lost Yolanda Foster. Returning are Lisa Rinna, Jayne, Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards, and Dorit Kemsley. The newest addition will be Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave, John Cougar Mellencamp's daughter. It looks like she will be a force to be reckoned with and it will be quite exciting but in case you missed season 7 or need a refresher, here is where we left off:
- Kyle is producing a show loosely based on her young life.
- Lisa V.'s son Max has found his birth mother and it is up in the air whether or not he will meet her. He has said that he wants to meet her so that he can thank her for giving him up.
- Rinna is at odds with Kim Richards who returned the bunny that she gave Kim for her new grandson. Rinna is also battling the rumors that she has a drug problem.
- Dorit- I can't stand her.
- Erika is still at odds with Dorit and her husband, PK after pantygate.
And there you have it. Tune in to BRAVO this evening to see what season 8 will bring!
Post a Comment