|By Source, Fair use, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?curid=48524093|
- the pros! Reese Witherspoon was absolutely adorable and charming as a desperate housewife pig, just wanting to sing Katy Perry. Loved Rosita and she could should win something.
- Scarlett Johansson as badass porcupine, Ash who gave us major girl power!
- Tori Kelly's Meena was the cutest elephant and definitely our inner #spiritanimal when we feel down about ourselves. Kelly deserved so much more praise as she was incredible. Incredible!
- Gunter played by Nick Kroll had all the pig moves to accompany Rosita and was adorbs.
- Johnny the ape played by Taron Egerton was for sure a stand-out when he chose an Elton John song to bring the house down.
- John C. Reilly was underused.
- Matthew McConaughey as a desperate koala? Yeah, no.
- MORE NANA NOODLEMAN played by Jennifer Hudson and Jennifer Saunders.
- Too long at almost two hours! TWO HOURS! That's one hour shorter than "Titanic."
It was a waste of Oscar talent. Maybe if it had been a half hour shorter, it would have been a lot more noteworthy but I just was intro feeling it. I apologize if you and/or your kids loved it but I was not a fan. Next time...But, I do see some sort of Oscar gold coming to the film as it has what voters look for!